Griffon Hoverwork Achieves Outstanding Audit Report
Why Are ISO Standards Important?
ISO Standards are a key part of our society as they ensure quality and safety in both products and services in international trade. Quality Processes are tested to ensure that companies adhere to strict standards of operation. Companies that are awarded certification have been tested and are confirmed to have world class processes that guarantee effective and efficient products on the international stage.
Griffon Achieve Outstanding Result
The team at GHL have been highly successful in achieving the recommendation from ISO auditing body to transfer to ISO 45001:2018 and continued certification for ISO9001:2015, following the recent audit, an outstanding result. The auditors were particularly impressed with the significant improvements made to overall site standards and safety standards.
The auditors comments “Despite Covid-19 the organisation demonstrated a robust, effective and fit for purpose OH&S and Quality Management Systems with continual improvement still in the forefront of the business”.
We had 1 minor NC and 5 OFI ( Opportunities for Improvement), see below:
- Minor non-conformance – to enhance out employee wellbeing strategy/practices; the introduction of a Mental Health Risk Assessment will enable one location for monitoring and controls of these. – This will be issued shortly.
5 OFI: (this is exactly what it says opportunity to improve on what is already good practice/standards)
- Weekly update in the Newsletter to increase Quality/OH&S and Environmental awareness
- Review risk rating of our Overseas Risk Assessment – (to take account of the variations of risk subject to area of travel)
- To aid our planning process introduce ‘Integrated Business Management Objectives, - this is work in progress
- To improve our recording of root cause analysis – add ‘Root Cause’ section to Internal Non-Conformance documentation
- Training feedback form received from clients, to improve the recording to include the client details and course type
Once again, an outstanding result thank you all for your continued support and commitment.