We recognise that product and service quality is of primary importance to our customers and our specific mission at Griffon Hoverwork Limited is to provide sustainable excellence in hovercraft, marine and related innovative technologies.
As a demonstration of our commitment, we hold accreditation to ISO 9001:2015, the internationally recognised quality management system, externally audited by SGS United Kingdom Ltd.
This quality management system ensures that we:
- Have the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Have a systematic and effective approach to planning and implementing actions to address and mitigate risks
- Understand the needs and expectations of our customers in order to enhance customer satisfaction
- Ensure that our employees have the right focus, skills, equipment and environment to produce a quality product
- Have defined quality, engineering and design standards to ensure a consistent quality approach to all aspects of our business, based on best practice
- Strive to get things right first time, and if not, resolve problems early on and prevent them happening again.
- Have our working practices and processes regularly audited by an independent person to ensure compliance and facilitate continual improvement
- Measure our success in achieving our company objectives and take action to continually improve the quality and integrity of our product
Our Quality Policy defines our specific focus and standards.